Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FROM THE SINCEREST HEART

Every month of 9th is our ' anniversary ' .. Hmm , didn't celebrate for this special day around 9 months and two more days it's gonna b 10 months =(

I miss HER .. does she ? =) I can still remember last month of 9th , when i was playing futsol with frens , I received a msg from HER .. I was very surprised .. She wished me happy ' anniversary ' !!!

It was so meant to me .. Because I tot i'll never received anything on tat day .. Although it was just a simple msg , but i do felt pleased ... THANK YOU !!! I appreciated it very much ..

She's coming back to MALAYSIA soon .. I'm so exciting .. At first , I was still worrying how to face her after all we were couple b4 but the status now is different .. But nvm , just let it be .. I got PATIENTLY enough !!

Hopefully the ' anniversary ' could be the real anniversary for me soon .. Hopes are still there for both of us , right ? Just to let u know , MY LOVE TO YOU NEVER CHANGE !! U're still always on my mind ..

1 comment: