Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is Missing Somebody In Taiwan =)

i'm at TAIWAN now .. The weather here is hotter than Malaysia now ..

Luckily , my fren's room got an aircon .. If not , i bet i wouldn't sleep well at the night .. The time here is no different with Malaysia but the " colour "of the day is earlier than Malaysia to turns dark ..

My hp cant receive any calls and msg now cuz my hp is no line in Taiwan .. I wanted to send a msg to tell HER i've reached to Taiwan last time .. But .. as I said , my hp is no line here .. HAIZ ..

I miss HER BADLY but what to do ? I'm always expecting that I could meet HER on msn , skype and facebook .. HAHA .. N just now , I have borrowed my fren's hp to send her a msg , WEE =)I dunno whether SHE receive it anot , but hope that SHE has received it ..^^

I DREAMED HER LATELY =) it was so sweet .. WEE =) I do hope that it could happens in my real life again .. Cuz SHE is "MINE" .. haha =p Going to sleep soon , hopefully can dream HER once again .. Greedy ? NO .. If you ask me do I willing to dream HER all the time ? whole life ? YES , i do .. I willing to .. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment