Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BEST BUDDY


My bro Vincent has went back from US on JULY .. We didn't meet for ages but we do keeping contact though msn n skype ..

He didn't change much but became more muscular than before .. haha .. Majority , We always chill together and he used to overnight at my house most of the time =)

ERIC , another best buddy .. I introduced ERIC to VINCENT when VINCENT asked me to fetch him out for chill ... It's a chance to let them become a fren .. haha ..

They seem quite harmoniously that why we having alot of fun when outing together .. We went for movies , snooker and e-box sometimes .. ^^IT WAS A GREAT TIME^^ ..

In e-box , Vincent did something STUPID but FUNNY and It makes ME and ERIC laughing until dropped the tear .. Guess what VINCENT has did ?? That's I and ERIC have requested VINCENT to open the door and speak louder "sing together if you know this song too " in cantoness ..

He did it !!! But at the same time a staff was just passing by and get shocked when saw VINCENT .. LMAO =p haha ... VINCENT seems embarrassed n close the door quickly ..( if you were him i think you might feel that way too , right ? ) haha =p

ERIC turns , ERIC seems weak .. Why i said so ? because he always bully by us and hes not stronger as ME and VINCENT =p haha .. One day , we both have decided to work out in my house ..

I and VINCENT had done 100 times with the dumbbell but ERIC has jz done 40something then already tired and sitting on the sofa .. what a LOSER .. haha .. kidding .. ( ERIC don't get angry ya ) haha ..

AUGUST 15th - We both felt sad because VINCENT gonna leave .. haiz .. I and ERIC accompanied VINCENT to take train to KL .. After that , I and ERIC went for our dinner n get back to home ..

No comments:

Post a Comment