Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE

Hi everyone , I'm new here .. so just let me introduce myself 1st =)
I'm Alex , 18years old this year .. I think I'm a funny n friendly boy
and you might feel it if you're my friend now .. haha ..

I do hope I could become more muscular that's why I'm trying to work out everyday and eat alot .. I know that I'm quite skinny and it makes me feel that I'm weak =( I'm living in ipoh now , but soon i will b going to US or AUS for my further studies ..

I bet I will miss my FAMILY and my FRIEND badly .. I would like to say I LOVE MY FAMILY .. they'd given me a warm house since i was born .. I appreciate what they're giving me now and I promise I wouldn't let u guys down =)

Hmm .. Although something unhappy was happened to me last time , but I know I should stay stronger .. SETBACK could makes people to get improve , right ? =) n finally i would like to say , i'm missing somebody in NZ now .. PEACE =)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!!!first to drop a comment here...great blog u hv and i love ur song..haha..awww..i think all ur frens will miss u badly whn u go overseas and i know tht someone at nz misses u as well...so do stay strong and take care...all the best in ur future undertakings^^

    ReplyDelete